Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. We are passionate about animal care. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Preventative healthcare – vaccinations, parasite control, neutering etc.
- Continuity of care allowing you to build a relationship with our team.
- Extensive surgical facilities both orthopaedic and soft tissue.
- Advanced imaging – digital X-ray, ultrasound, on-site CT and access to MRI scanners.
- Dedicated dental room.
- Internal medicine.
- Dermatology and orthopaedic referral service.
- Intensive nursing and isolation facilities.
- Advanced anaesthesia with full digital monitoring.
- 24-hour hospitailsation facilities.
- On site emergency and critical care out of ours service.
- Pet passports/Animal health certificates.
- End-of-life care and support.
- Keyhole surgery.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01302 543999.